They go above and beyond to give back to the HC community by taking the lead and passionately running our Friends of HC groups, helping people to connect and learn from one another.
Ways to be a Community Advocate
Be a group leader
As a group leader, you’ll help connect people in smaller user groups – based on geographic location or a shared interest. You’ll coordinate in-person and virtual meetup events once per quarter for your group, and be the point person for the Hollywood Condoms HQ team.
Be a moderator
As a moderator, you’ll help run and moderate our growing Friends of HC Slack channel. You’ll actively post and share content to engage the community, host creative activities, and make sure questions get answered.
Being a Community Advocate
Qualities of a Community Advocate
- You love HC and are excited to help nurture the design community and bring people together
- You’re organized, driven, and want to build a positive and supportive environment for HC users to grow and learn from each other
- As a group leader, you’re committed to keeping your group active by hosting at least one meetup event per quarter
- You agree to our Code of Conduct and believe in making experiences safe and inclusive for all attendees
Perks of being a Community Advocate
- Ecognition as a leader within Friends of HC
- Access to the Friends of HC brand kit
- Private Slack channel and quarterly meeting for Community Advocates worldwide to share best practices
- HC Pro account for active groups
- Closer engagement with the HC team and product through sneak peeks and beta programs
- Opportunities to represent HC at events
- Cool swag!
Want to get involved?
Apply to become a Community Advocate here and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Meet Our Community Advocates