Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
Legal StuffLegal Stuff
Last update April 21, 2018.
Previous update January 17th, 2018.
Summary of update: NEXA GLOBAL GROUP CO. INC ownership expressed.
- 1. Easy-to-Read Summary
- 3. General
- 4. Information Collected
- 5. Usage of Collected Information
- 6. Sharing Information
- 7. Your Choices and Opt-Out
- 8. Children’s Privacy
- 9. Security of Your Information
- 10. Other Sites
- 11. Consent to Processing and International Transfers
- 12. Changes and Other Privacy Policies
- 13. Contact Us
1. Easy-to-Read Summary
HollywoodCondoms.com and NEXA GLOBAL GROUP CO.
INC will make every reasonable effort to protect your privacy when you’re using our site. We ask
that you do your best to help us help you by keeping your account secure.
NEXA GLOBAL GROUP CO. INC operates several websites including http://www.HollywoodCondoms.com It is HollywoodCondoms.com policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, NEXA GLOBAL GROUP CO. INC., doing business as (“HollywoodCondoms.com”), collects
non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make
available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time
of each visitor request. HollywoodCondoms.com
purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how
HollywoodCondoms.com visitors use its website. From time to time, HollywoodCondoms.com may release
non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends
in the usage of its website.
HollywoodCondoms.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our sites. HollywoodCondoms.com only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to HollywoodCondoms.com websites choose to interact with HollywoodCondoms.com in ways that require HollywoodCondoms.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that HollywoodCondoms.com gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with HollywoodCondoms.com are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, HollywoodCondoms.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with HollywoodCondoms.com. HollywoodCondoms.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
HollywoodCondoms.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, HollywoodCondoms.com may monitor contributions to our site(s). HollywoodCondoms.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, HollywoodCondoms.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
HollywoodCondoms.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on HollywoodCondoms.com’s behalf or to provide services available at HollywoodCondoms.com’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using HollywoodCondoms.com’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. HollywoodCondoms.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, HollywoodCondoms.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when HollywoodCondoms.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of HollywoodCondoms.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a HollywoodCondoms.com website and have supplied your email address, HollywoodCondoms.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with HollywoodCondoms.com and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. HollywoodCondoms.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
conditions of use of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services.
Should you not agree, please do not use the Hollywood Condoms™ Services.
4. Information Collected
Information You Provide To Us
When you use the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, we may ask you to provide certain personal information to obtain our products or use our services. For example, we may ask for information when you register to create an account, update your information, sign up for a membership or subscription, use certain features, access, upload or download content, purchase products or services, enter into sweepstakes or other promotions, register or participate in a competition, fill out a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
We (or our service providers or business partners) may collect information that relates to you, including personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, phone number, mailing address, date of birth, gender, and demographic information. Such information may include:
- Information You Provide When You Participate in an Online Survey or Other Research: We may also collect information you provide us in connection with participating in an online survey or as a research panel participant. This may include, but may not be limited to, information about your shopping habits, lifestyle preferences, interests and hobbies, health, physical or behavioral characteristics, or other demographic information, as well as photos, videos, and other user-generated content.
- Information You Provide When You Make a Purchase: If you make a purchase from us, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as via PayPal or Apple Pay), depending on the form of payment you choose.
- Information You Provide Through Social Media: You may also be given the option to link to your Facebook or other social media accounts through the Hollywood Condoms™ Services. When you do, we may automatically receive certain information from you based upon your privacy settings on those sites. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
- Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit or interact with the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, Hollywood Condoms™, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about your online activity. This information may be collected in the following ways:
Information Collected by Us
- Automatically or Passively Collect Certain Non-Personal Information: including your browser type, mobile device manufacturer, mobile carrier, phone number, operating system, activations, content, products or services you purchase or access, the page served and the preceding page views or websites visited, any mobile device activity and configurations, and email client. We may also automatically collect information about your use of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, including the date and time you visit the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, use or click through to any of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, the areas or pages of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, the number of times you return to the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Hollywood Condoms™ Services, and other sites that you may visit.
- Device Information: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, including the hardware model and mobile network information. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, provide the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page, email and mobile application movements/activities, help identify or gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and retarget online and mobile advertisements to you across computers or devices you may use.
- Geolocation Information: We may collect information about the location of your Device when you access or use the Hollywood Condoms™ Services. In addition, if you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other geolocation functionality when you use our mobile applications, we may collect and use your geolocation information.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may use third party service providers to support the Hollywood Condoms™ Services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to receive, collect, and store information on our behalf.
To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see Section 5 section below.
Information Received from Other Third Parties
We may obtain information about you from other trusted third party sources to update
or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. This includes,
for example, information from public databases or data aggregators that may include your
demographic information, media consumption, previous purchases, shopping habits, loyalty program
information or lifestyle preferences. We may also receive information about you from our
partners and service providers, (including, for example, business partners, analytics vendors,
advertising networks and search information providers).
We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, personalize your experience with the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, target our communications so that we can inform you of products and services or other offers that may be of interest to you, to measure ad quality and responses, and and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
Combination of Information
5. Usage of Collected Information
We may use the information about you for a variety of business purposes, including for example:
- For Customer Service and Transactional Purposes, such as to:
- Respond to your questions or requests and provide customer service.
- Manage your account and registration.
- Troubleshoot issues, bugs or defects related to your account or activities.
- Provide you with access to certain features of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services.
- Validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone), and send you related information, coupons, products or samples.
- Verify your identity or communicate with you about your activities with respect to the Hollywood Condoms™ Services.
- Use and disclose your credit, debit or payment card or other financial information only to process payments and prevent fraud.
- Contact you with regard to your use of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services and, in our discretion, changes to any Hollywood Condoms™ policy.
- Develop new products or services and to enhance current products and services.
- Protect the security or integrity of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- For other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
- For Advertising Customization and Analytics Purposes, such as to:
- Perform market research, understand the effectiveness of our competition or promotions and Hollywood Condoms™ Services analytics and operations.
- Personalize and improve the Hollywood Condoms™ Services and our products, services, offers and advertising made available on or outside the Hollywood Condoms™ Services (including on other sites/ applications that you visit). For example, we may provide personalized or localized content, recommendations, features, and provide content or features that match your interests and preferences
- Provide you with customized content, advertisements, offers and promotions offered by Hollywood Condoms™ or on behalf of our partners and affiliates, and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you on the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, in emails and across third-party websites
- Link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs, use for interest-based or targeted advertising or retargeting on your computers or other devices, and to provide you with better service.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners (e.g., through Facebook Custom Audience, Google Customer Match, Twitter Match, etc.) for Hollywood Condoms™ marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us.
6. Sharing Information
The information collected or generated through your use of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services may be shared by you or by us as described below.
Sharing of Information by You
The Hollywood Condoms™ Services offer many ways to find, enjoy, and share content.
Your activity in connection with the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, such as filling out surveys, reviewing and rating products, inquiring about or purchasing products, participation in online communities, “liking” or “sharing” Hollywood Condoms™ content to your social media accounts or pages or otherwise interacting with the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, may be visible to other users of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services and in some cases, publicly available.
Sharing of Information by Us
We may share the information collected from or about you in the following ways:
- With Our Affiliates: We may share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions on our behalf. This includes, but may not be limited to, service providers that host or operate the Hollywood Condoms™ Services; payment processors; analyze data; provide customer service; postal or delivery services, and sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer any promotions.
- Other Third Parties: Your information may also be shared with our sponsors, partners, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies or other third parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers, as well as product information. Your information may also be shared with third parties we identify at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
- Business Transfers: In the event that another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, your information may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties. Finally, information described in this paragraph may also be disclosed for due diligence purposes in connection with any proposed transaction of the sorts described in this paragraph.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
7. Your Choices and Opt-Out
Certain parts of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services require cookies. You are free to set your
browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by
doing so, you may not be able to use certain features through the Hollywood Condoms™ Services or
take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating
system’s website or Help section for more
information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving
cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. On your mobile device, you may also adjust
your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant
We, or other parties we do business with, may place or recognize unique cookies or other technologies on your browser when you visit the Hollywood Condoms™ Services to collect information about your use of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services and your other online activities over time and across different websites and apps, and may use that information to serve interest-based advertisements to you as you browse the Internet. To learn more about such interest-based advertising, and to opt-out of such collection and use for online behavioral advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit:
In the United States:
DAA AppChoices – http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
To opt-out from the use of information about your online activities for online behavioral advertising by NAI member companies, visit:
http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive advertisements from Hollywood Condoms™ that are not customized based on your Usage Information.
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, please visit https://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
Access and Updates to Your Information
If you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your personal information, you may visit your Account Page or contact us at the address or e-mail in the Contact Us section below.
Unsubscribing from Communications by Us
We provide our customers with the opportunity to update their information or opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may:
Send us an email at: Love[@]HollywoodCondoms.com,
Contact us by mail at:
Nexa Global Group Inc.
#404 - 2190 Bellevue Ave,
West Vancouver, B.C.
Or Unsubscribe from our marketing email communications at any time by unsubscribing or following the instructions contained within the email.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how
their personal information is shared with third parties or affiliated companies for direct
marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request,
please contact us at:
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not properly labeled or sent, or do not have complete information.
8. Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Hollywood Condoms™
Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age
If Hollywood Condoms™ learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information through the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
9. Security of Your Information
10. Other Sites
The Hollywood Condoms™ Services may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. This includes links from service providers, fulfillment companies, advertisers, sponsors, or other business partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. We are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other web sites may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit personal information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is one of the Hollywood Condoms™ Services (including those linked to through an email or social networking page).
11. Consent to Processing and International Transfers
Hollywood Condoms™ is a global business and it, or its service providers, may process, transfer and store information about our users on servers located in a number of countries, including the United States. As a result, your personal information may be subject to data protection and other laws that may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By using the Hollywood Condoms™ Services, or by providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as, or equivalent to, those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
12. Changes and Other Privacy Policies
13. Contact Us
Get in touch with us!
For any questions, feedback or just to share some love, please let us know at:
Nexa Global Group Co. Inc.
#404 - 2190 Bellevue Ave,
West Vancouver, B.C.
Phone: +1 855-500-0744
RECENTLY VIEWED ARTICLES
Question not answered here?Contact Us